HEAD SUPERSHAPE I.MAGNUM MFPR + PRD 12 GW ski-Μαύρο
HEAD SUPERSHAPE I.MAGNUM MFPR + PRD 12 GW
Real carving skis, the KERS piezoelectric system offers this model maximum energy, delivering this every time you exit a turn. Added to this is the speed rocker on the tip, which offers a significant dose of stability when carving, as well as in short turns. For the design, HEAD has used an exceptionally lightweight graphene sandwich construction, graphene being one of the most lightweight yet extremely solid materials on the market. As regards the resistant UHM C footed, it benefits from a race finish.
BINDINGS: In terms of bindings, HEAD collaborates with Tyrolia for optimal safety and performance. We love the PRD 12 GW, which have tool-free adjustment and guarantee maximum safety thanks to an exact centring of the boot on the ski. They are universal because they are compatible with the majority of alpine ski boots, and ensure an optimal flexibility of the ski while reducing weight-bearing on your knees and ligaments. Ski in complete confidence.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
– KERS: a technology that enables the ski’s energy to be released on each thrust. This is like having a real turbo engine integrated into your ski.
– ERA 3.0 S: three technologies in one for maximum performance. Offers a performance that is bound to impress skiers, whether on- or off-piste.
– Graphene Superlite Sandwich Cap Construction: a GRAPHENE construction, the latter being one of the finest, most lightweight materials known to man. 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
– Race controlled high speed UHM C Base: a core that offers maximum efficiency and durability. Unequalled stability and longevity.
– Speed Rocker: stability and speed are the key features for enhanced stability when carving or initiating short turns.
– RX (Light Diagonal) Toe with TRP system: bindings designed with four rollers and gliding inserts ensure a 180° release and an exact centring of the ski boot. The TRP system reduces the load on the knees and ligaments and improves performance considerably. Guarantees stability and power while being reliable and resistant.
– Full Diagonal: a smart anti-blocking system featuring 180° diagonal toe release action, offering maximum safety, especially in backward twisting-fall situations.
– AFS – anti-friction slider: offers maximum safety while reducing chafing.
– Power-rail system: ensures ease-of-handling and optimal flexibility for greater performance when it comes to stability and durability.
– GW: compatible with Alpine and GripWalk alpine ski boots.
|Υψος σκι (cm)||